I know you're all so busy with you preparations for the big day so appreciation your time.
I'll be cooking this morning and going out for a family meal in the afternoon - so what hasn't been done by lunch time then it isn't getting done!!!
Ten things I love about Christmas.
- Turkey gravy made from giblet stock, my dinner would not be complete without this!
- Seeing the table laid in gold and cream. This year I'm even more excited because hubby has cleverly extended our table to seat twelve people comfortably.
- Christmas eve family meal, we shop for the last bits and then meet for a meal in a local Moroccan/Spanish cuisine restaurant - even better if all the kids can make it.
- Watching my favourite film The Holiday - for me the epitome of a Christmas movie.
- Seeing the faces of people opening their presents - magical.
- Smelling the turkey cooking (we turn the oven on in the early hours) - nothing better than that aroma first thing in the morning.
- Having a cheeky jaeger bomb whilst preparing dinner! 😉
- Knowing I'm going skiing in a couple of weeks time.
- Listening to Christmas tunes on the radio, this year my favourite has to be "Last Christmas" by Wham
- Turkey sandwiches in the evening - even though I've stuffed myself silly all day, I can still make room for a turkey sandwich.
Do join in and let me know what some of your favourite things are too.
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll catch you all next Monday for the December Style not Age challenge, do stop by it's a good one!
Cheerio for now.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!